Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ALL

Psalms 103:1-5 "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. 2  Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. 3  He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. 4  He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. 5  He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!" All, that is an amazing word especially when it is wrapped up in a promise from God. I looked up the word all in the Greek and Hebrew and all means all. So listen to the word of the Lord, God forgives all our sins, heals all our diseases and desires all that we are to praise him. God gives all and he requires all. All that we are in surrender to all that he is. God never ask for more than he has given, every request he makes from us is first conditioned with a gift from himself. Everything that we give to him, he first gave to us. So when he says praise me with all that you are, he is really saying give back to me all that I gave to you knowing that there is always more to come. As a matter of fact the only way to shut down the supply of heaven is to become unwilling to give back what he has given you in the first place. When we close our fist so to speak, we become unable to receive. But a open hand allows all things to flow in and out of our lives. So today let's Praise God with All that we are for All that He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment