Thursday, May 19, 2011

Childlike Faith

Psalms 116:6  "The Lord protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me."

Childlike faith, a total confidence in God and his word. My daddy said me could, those were the words of my son when he was 2-3 years old. My words were law and if I said he could do something then he believed with all his heart that he could do it.

Childlike faith operates off of the truth of God's word not the facts of the world. The fact is that I don't have enough money to meet the needs of my family, but the truth is that "my God will supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory" Childlike faith doesn't deny the reality of facts, it just doesn't build it's life upon them. Instead childlike faith builds it's life upon the truth of God's word, which is an unshakable foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment